Saturday, February 6, 2010

Organic Raw Juice v_v

I bought some organic raw juice from whole foods a few hours ago. I've never had it before and it looked good. Boy, this stuff was bad. It smelled like vinegar after it exploded all over the car! And the yeast cultures they used to make it... fizzy were coagulated into a thick mat of stuff that looked like algae v_v

Anywho... I bought a couple of books to day at Joseph-Beth!. And an adorable employee named James talked to me for a while. Did I mention James was adorable? He had long had and was very well-spoken.

I bought "Tigana" by Guy Garvriel Kay. The cover looks like of steam punkish, but we will see.
And " The Master Book of Herbalism" by Paul Beyerl. I've been meaning to start a collection of herbalism books and I finally managed to get one :) I can't wait to start reading it to prepare for my garden!
I also got a magazine called "Starting From Seed" I read a little of it on the car ride home and it was really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment