Thursday, April 1, 2010

Chainmaille is heavy to fight in

It is really hard to fight in Chainmaille. Especially when you have been fighting for what seems like forever. It is heavy and splattered in blood, sweat and mud. But I like to sing the original Power Ranger theme song while I fight and that takes my mind of of the gore a bit. "Go go Power Rangers....do do do dodo... GO GO Power Ranger... dun dun du dun..."

When I first heard we were being attacked I decided I'd maille up just in case, and that any practice fighting in it will be good even if it isn't against zombies. BUT then there were zombies
(>_<)

I have managed to turn one of my rifles into a bayonet :D Now I just need to teach my self to duel wield them! But that will have to wait for this to be over. My short break is pretty much over... Back in to the depths I go.

Have you ever had to "Forest Gump" someone out of battle?
Trust me it isn't as cool as it sounds...

No comments:

Post a Comment