Friday, April 23, 2010

NEW PHONE=BROKEN PHONE

Last light I dropped my phone for the first time :( And the outer housing cracked, lodging the power button under it. I call t-mobile today they said to call ASURION that they had to replace it because I have insurance and I just got the phone last weekend. Now the phone randomly shuts off sometimes.

Well $130 deductible... plus the $220 dollars that I had to pay to get the phone equals $350 dollars.

And the reviews I read about ASURION are nuts. I'm not gonna pay this much money and possibly get a refurb... I want a brand new phone that's why I got insurance this time.

I might be trasfering to Verison because I was an Android phone with a full key board and the DROID is calling me.

I love my G1's and I don't want to get rid of my t-mobile but I won't be trusting a company that has so many horrible reviews, or expects such steep deductibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment