Monday, January 21, 2013

Achievement unlocked

I just went on a night run.... the first run I have had in years. I have always loved sprinting but after a surpassed a DD cup bra running, jumping, jeeze even walking quickly be came so uncomfortable those activities were pretty much removed from my life, unless they were a random event like being late for work and trying to clock in on time.

I could always run with my forearms crossed over my chest but without the use of my arms balance becomes an issue. So tonight I was determined to take a freaking jog or run. I decided to just keep layering bras to see how many it would take to reach mammary stability. 

The magic number of bras was 4. ^_^ Two regular bras and two sports bras on top of those.

Now I just need to figure out how to keep my glasses from fogging up while running at 1am in 24º weather

No comments:

Post a Comment