Monday, January 28, 2013

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou

A person who's experience and knowledge of Asian dramas far exceeds my own made a Google plus post about Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou today. 

She has opened my eyes to lots of great titles from the other side of the world. I have always been a fan of anime but I had never really ventured out into any live action asian cinematography. But over the last few months I have been slowly drawn further and further into the realm of good tv.

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou is based on a manga (of which I have only read the first chapter). The tv drama is very good so far, only the first and second episodes have been aired. But from what I can tell the acting is amazing and I have gained a whole new apprieciation for dramatic pauses. American tv just can't seem to pull off a good dramatic pause.

The more good media I see the more it seems like most of everything that I have watched in the past was just filmed school plays put on by elementary school kids.

If you have an hour you should do a quick google search and watch the first episode, it shouldn't take you more than a few minutes for you to get hooked.

No comments:

Post a Comment