Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bananas every where

So I've been away for a long while. I've gone through various sicknesses and chemical imbalances. I would love to say that BLOGGING is fun. But I don't have the drive to do much now a days. Making it to work every night and bringing home a pay check every two weeks is a win in my book.

My Husband is about half way through the book he has been working on! W0Ot!!!
Plus he started it BLOG and it is going along very well ^_^
Nicktoons is playing Invader Zim this month and our DVR is going to be full! I don't know how I managed to miss this show back when it was newly on the air...


I'm planning a Quest to Mideval Times. There will be a date set eventually and costumes made and hotels booked... eventually.

I saw and old friend this weekend and that helped make for a good weekend off!!!

I need help looking for blue, purple, and white flowers for the garden.. because it is that season :D

No comments:

Post a Comment