Saturday, March 27, 2010

My husband and Elizabeth

So My husband is really wanting to relive his "manhood crisining" with Elizabeth. And well I guess that that is cool, what ever makes him happy. And, lets face it the human race needs to survive , right? So now she's moved into the house. And I get to watch Aphrodite breathe on the dying embers of a love once forgotten, while I spend most of my day making chainmaille.


I'm focusing mostly on gauntlets and leg coverings. I don't get the pleasure of making pretty necklaces and bracelets anymore. I have to make every minute of my day count, because I've been learning all of the skills knowing that one day they would come in handy, and that me knowing these seemingly random things might mean the difference between life or death.


I'm enjoying spending some of my free time sneaking out to the border of the compound and collecting various herbs. I'm becoming quite proficient with my herbalism and some of my teas are to die for... ***evil laugh***


One of the things that people may not think about when out collecting or looting are books. When ever we go out gathering supplies I always look for new books I usually try to stick with books on different crafts or skills that might turn useful. But I'm a sucker for a trashy romance novel... and my collection is growing. Plus reading out my fantasies while my husband pines for his ex lessens the pain... I hope to find a couple of my ex's, I will have to start asking around ^_^ Josh may not like that very much but hey....

IN A WORLD OVERRUN BY ZOMBIES, A GIRL HAS TO GET HER'S.

No comments:

Post a Comment